New Zealand’s favourite Internet gathering is upon us. NetHui brings together everyone who uses and cares about the Internet. This year it hits Wellington on 3-4 October and we would love to see you there.
Why should you be a part of NetHui?
- You care about New Zealanders.
- You are curious about the Internet, the technologies behind it, challenges it brings and the opportunities it provides.
- Your agency is doing important policy work that will shape the way New Zealanders are online - this is a chance to talk with New Zealanders about what they think.
- It’s professional development - you’ll learn about emerging Internet issues and solutions, meet great people from government, civil society and tech.
- What you learn you can take back to work - the time you spend at NetHui will benefit your whole team, as your new ideas and connections can be built into the good work you are already doing.
- It’s great value for money - for only $100 you can immerse yourself in the Internet community.
If you have questions (or ideas!) about what you or your agency could get out of this opportunity to reach hundreds of passionate NZers who care about the future of the Internet, just email us at email@example.com.
A blog post by Nicola Brown, Policy Advisor at the InternetNZ